I forgot about this shirt from Spring Scoot this year!
Sometimes they have to make sure you are not hiding a bomb. You got to love the TSA. They do it for your safety.
Ladies and gents, the Portland International Airport!
Check this short my buddy put together. There’s more to come. Support local music. Support independent hip hop.
Sweet. A meth lab got busted 100 feet from my house today.
Keepin’ it classy NoPo. Keepin’ it classy.
This is my first live mix, all vinyl.
1. “You Left the Water Running”- Tommy McCook and Ken Boothe
2. “Tonight”- Tommy McCook
3. “Time Tough”- Maytals
4. “Don’t You Weep”- Max Romeo
5. “Sweet Talking”- The Heptones
6. “Rudy Hot Stuff”- Keith Hudson
7. “Bigger Boss”- Ansel Collins
8. “Tighten Up”- Dillinger
9. “Double Barrel”- Dave and Ansel Collins
10. “Here I Am Baby”- Al Brown + Skin Flesh and Bones Inc.
11. “Hard Road to Travel”- Jimmy Cliff
12. “Let the Power Fall”- Max Romeo
Now accepting gifts in the form of Javier’s burritos and horchata, for spreading obviously needed democracy and freedom to Iraq.
Catch the Hook tonight! East End, 9pm-close, no cover!
Monster fuzz hits!
Heaviest of heavy garage, mod and beat!
TAKE A TRIP WITH US……
Anyone who lives in Portland want to be a gogo girl this coming Saturday? And I am totally fucking serious.
It’s a soul/garage/mod show, and it would be you and me (and maybe one other girl) dancing on little platforms while a band plays. We wear mini dresses, fishnets, and gogo boots, which will…